Building Automation Systems
International terminology; The concept, which is described in
terms of BMS (Building Management Systems), BAS (Building
Automation Systems) or FMS (Facility Management Systems) and
which corresponds to our language as Smart Building Automation
Systems, basically consists of heating boilers in building or
building groups, air handling units, are given to the automatic
The purpose of intelligent building automation systems is to
centralize the monitoring, operation and management of building
devices. Intelligent Building Automation Systems are essential
for building a safer and more comfortable environment with less
labor and energy.
Intelligent Building Automation Systems, which can only be
installed in large commercial buildings when the computer is not
very common and cheap, has become a suitable solution and a good
investment for all types and sizes of buildings today.
A properly installed system can reduce the cost of installation
within 2-3 years with the help of labor power and energy saving.
Some of the advantages of Smart Building Automation Systems in
building operation and management are;
- Centralized control allows more work to be done using less
- More precise and timely control, reduce energy expenditure.
- Repetitive tasks in the same conditions all the same
conditions can be programmed to provide a simpler operation.
- Training and system dominance of operators is very simple
thanks to graphical interfaces.
- The needs of those in the building can be met quickly and
- Being informed promptly about faults and faults will speed up
maintenance and repair.
- Historical records, alarm reports and maintenance programs
provide a more efficient operation.
- Flexible programming and extensibility make it easy to meet
changing needs and make additions to the system.
- Integration with other systems such as fire detection,
lighting control, provides a safer and more comfortable
environment for those in the building.
Certainly, these advantages can be achieved with correctly
selected and implemented Building Automation Systems.
Unlike conventional control systems, intelligent building
automation systems are systems that require different
applications depending on the nature and needs of each plant.
Although the field elements and control devices used are the
same, the need for different applications in each project
increases the importance and weight of the system software.
DARK Automation provides after-sales services to the customers
in the building automation solutions until projecting,
programming, commissioning and training of the operators to the