Do We Use as Scada Software?
We use two different kinds of software according to sector -
application in Scada
1- Reliance Scada
- Internal communication protocols: Modbus, IEC104, Johson
Control FX15-DX9100-SC9100, Teco, Amit, Wago, Ritmeyer wsr3000,
Sauter EY2400, Elgas2, Elcor, QMD, Inmat, Promos, Generic, MBus
- OPC compliance, read the data of communication protocols not
listed in the list and transfer them to Reliance SCADA
- Fast integration with easy and convenient interface
- Quick install with copy and paste logic
- Monitoring and control by multiple users with Server Client
- Web tracking with internet client
- Monitoring from smartphone with Mobile Client
- User authorization
- Script writing facility
- Dbase, SQL, paradox database recording and reporting
- Automatic graphical and numerical reporting
- Ability to create personal reports with custom reporting
2- Copadata Scada
In addition to Reliance features;
- Hundreds of internal communications protocols (siemens S7-200
- S7-300, S7400, Panosonic ...)
- High reliability with circular redundancy
- Software plc features with Straton
- In a complex system, a preferred system of world giants (BMW,
Audi, Pepsi ...)
What does Scada Nedir do?
Scada is software and the use of the initials of the words "Supervisory
Control and Data Acquisition" is a word created. Turkish can be
translated as "Monitoring Control and Data Registration". As it
is clear from Turkestan, a facility or a device with SCADA
· Instant data can be viewed on the screen in real time
· Remotely controllable (such as run - stop - speed - slow)
· Recorded data can be recorded and retrospective reporting can
be obtained from these data.
· By controlling the alarm limit values, audible-visual alarms
can be taken at alarm limit exceedances.
Where is Scada Used?
There is no restriction on the usage area of the Scada. Any
device-facility considered to be monitored can be monitored and
controlled remotely via the SCADA software. Today, the
facilities where the Scada application is used extensively are.
Industrial plants (factories)
Public institutions and organizations (water administrations,
electricity generation-transmission-distribution ...)
Facilities in the service sector (Marinas ...)
What are Sample Applications Made with Scada?
By means of a production in a factory, these consumptions are
consumed; monitoring, recording and reporting of energy, gas,
water, steam, etc. on a computer is a typical SCADA application.
Back-to-back graphical-numerical reporting of the parameters
recorded by monitoring and controlling remote operation status
information of a treatment plant is again a typical SCADA
Remote monitoring and control of a lighting, heating and cooling
system of a business center is a SCADA application known as
How does the Scada software read the field data?
Since the Scada is a PC software, the contents of the data must
be converted to a known communication protocol in order to read
the data in the field. The data in the sahara is as follows.
- Digital input: On-off status information is 1 - 0. For example,
the status information of a switch is monitored in this way.
- Analog input: Value is the value that is variable over time.
The kW value of a motor can be a good example.
- Digital output: On-off is the information which changes from 1
to 0. For example, a switch can be remotely turned off by a
- Analog output: Variable output type. The temperature value
that an air handling unit needs to reach is set by the SCADA as
analog data to the air handling unit (eg 23 C).
For example, an on-off status information on the field or a
measurement information (analog data) with variable value must
be connected to a so-called PLC called a remote IO. Thus, the
data received from the field can be transferred to the computer
by remote IO or PLC.
Modbus RTU / TCP, Profibus, CanBus are the communication
protocols that are used extensively in the hardware that
transmits data to the Scada. However, it is frequently used in
sector or equipment specific protocols. Therefore, when a SCADA
application is to be made, it is necessary to know what the
communication protocols of the field equipment are, and the
SCADA should be ordered with the appropriate driver.
Since the Scada is installed on a PC or an industrial operator
panel, there are 3 different ways for the Scada to read data
from the field.
- Serial communication ports (RS232, RS485 or RS422, bluetooth,
- Ethernet port
- Modem (PSTN lines)
In accordance with the communication infrastructure of the
equipment used in the field, the scada reads the data from the
field using that communication path.